- New Year investment sale of Air Ambulance shop in popular market town Tavistock
9 Market Street Tavistock is let to Devon Air Ambulance for 10 years
- New legislation that could affect the value of your property
THE ENERGY ACT: Effective 1st April 2018
- Wharf Road, Penzance – deals complete in new landmark development
Acting on behalf of Churchill Retirement Living, Vickery Holman have recently concluded the sale of Unit 2, Mounts Bay Lodge at Wharf Road, Penzance to RRL, the Cornish firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers.
- Reduced! Former takeaway on popular Camborne street
This ground floor former takeaway premises has successfully traded as various hot food takeways (A5) for 14 years
- Agency team growth across the South West
In order to support our client demands and grow with our market place, Vickery Holman have appointed commercial agent Will Oldrieve to our Truro team.
- The resurgence of Landlord and Tenant Surveying
Vickery Holman are pleased to welcome Sophie Endacott as part of their General Practice team covering matters across the South West and based in Truro.
- General Practice Graduates – Truro, Plymouth and Exeter
General Practice Graduates – Truro, Plymouth and Exeter
- Graduate Building Surveyor within our Truro office
Vickery Holman are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting
- Budget announcement on school funding: how you can improve your chances to get your share!
Last weeks government budget announcement saw a provision of £536m in funding for education and at least £200m of this money is believed to be allocated to existing schools for building refurbishment work.
- Spring Budget 2017 – Business Rates update
Despite recent pressure on the government to reconsider the impact of the 2017 revaluation, last minute measures announced in the budget will do little to alleviate the business rates burden for the revaluation in April, reports Nicola Murrish, Head of Rating at Vickery Holman Property Consultants.
- Business Rates: Properties undergoing redevelopment can have £1 Rateable Value
Reality returns, says Nicola Murrish, Head of Rating at Vickery Holman Property Consultants.
- Homes White Paper
Whilst criticised for its lack of definition the Governments Housing White Paper was according to
Greg Oldrieve, Head of Development Services at Vickery Holman, very welcome.
- Property “Market Review”events being held across the South West
Vickery Holman are pleased to be hosting their sixth annual Market Review events in February 2016. An evening reception will be held at the Alverton Manor Truro on 6th, with breakfast meetings at Plymouth’s Royal Western Yacht Club on 8th and Southgate Hotel in
Exeter on 10th February.
- CORNWALL COUNCIL OFFICE CAFÉ TENDERS
Acting on behalf of Cornwall Council, Vickery Holman are offering by tender the café and catering
opportunities at New County Hall, Truro and Chy Trevail, Bodmin.
- Refurbished Offices and Workspaces at the King Edward Mine, Troon, Camborne
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing refurbished Grade II* Listed accommodation in a rural location in the outskirts of Camborne. These premises are finished to a high standard throughout and have been comprehensively restored to offer a range of accommodation and facilities.
- Estate House, 1 Market Street, St. Austell, Cornwall
Vickery Holman are marketing a prominent unit located on the junction of Market Street and Fore Street in St Austell town centre.
- Jubilee Sea Pool Cafe, Penzance
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing café premises at the landmark Grade
II Listed Jubilee Sea Pool, situated at the end of the Promenade in Penzance on behalf of
- Vickery Holman Identify Recipe for Success
At Vickery Holman we love to support a good cause and what better way than by baking for charity.
- Farmfoods acquire site for new store at Camborne
Vickery Holman have recently concluded the sale of a site and buildings at Trevenson Road, Pool to frozen food specialists, Farmfoods.
- Specsavers soon to be seen in Helston
Acting on behalf of a private investor client, Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of 39 Meneage Street, Helston, Cornwall to Specsavers.
- Employment opportunities within the General Practice Surveying team
Due to our developing teams throughout the South West, Vickery Holman are seeking professional individuals to provide their knowledge and expertise to enhance their coverage within the Valuation and Landlord and Tenant services.
- One of Truro’s best known offices comes to the market for first time in decades
“Lemon Villas is a landmark late Georgian property on Lemon Street close to the monument erected in memory of explorer Richard Lander in 1835.
- 2017 Revaluation – draft rating list live from Friday 30 September
This Friday sees the draft 2017 Rating list available to check the new Rateable Values for non-domestic
premises which will be effective from 1st April 2017.
- Modern premises available either to rent or buy close to A30
Vickery Holman are marketing substantial modern industrial/office premises situated on the popular and established Callywith Gate Industrial Estate in Bodmin.
- Retail opportunity in Dartmouth
Currently being marketed by Vickery Holman, this well presented and attractive property situated in a prominent position at the end of Foss Street, benefits from an excellent location in one of the Town’s preferred retail locations.
- 5th Floor Suite, PZ 360, St. Marys Terrace, Penzance
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing a top floor office suite within this landmark building, available on a short term basis.
- Refurbished offices in Falmouth
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing offices within the recently refurbished Falmouth Marine School campus.
- Helston Business Park, Clodgey Lane, Helston
Acting on behalf of a local developer client Vickery Holman, jointly with Stratton Creber Commercial, are now marketing potential new units to be built and let at the Helston Business Park.
- CVC Solicitors move to ‘Questmap Business Park’
Vickery Holman are pleased to announce the relocation of CVC Solicitors to Unit N, Questmap Business Park, Longrock, Penzance, Cornwall.
- Vickery Holman supports Academies through bid process
Vickery Holman have developed a specialist approach to their bid writing service for Academies over the past 5 years.
- Condition Improvement Funding has been announced
Vickery Holman can help you with our independent and specialist services by offering expert advice and guidance through this process.
- Offices, Lower Quay, Newham Road, Newham, Truro
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing a two storey detached office building in an established office/ trade counter location which benefits from 4 parking spaces.
- Seeking Dreamy days in Dartmouth?
Picture postcard scenery, quaint streets, characterful properties, award winning restaurants, boutique shops and a stunning estuary, make it easy to understand why Dartmouth has a special ambience and high desirability.
- Business Rates on office buildings likely to rise following Supreme Court Ruling
Following the Supreme Court decision in Mazars v Woolway, the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) are currently in the process of reconsidering all rating assessments for office premises.
- Building Surveyor - Truro
An opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join part of our Cornwall team.
- Team Vickery Holman sound off!
Three brave VH team members have recently completed the Burgh Island Swim in sponsorship of active local Devon charities.
- Right to Manage
At Vickery Holman Property Management we have seen an increase in enquiries from owners of flats on Long Leasehold agreements, seeking to take control of the building in which they live.
- Business Rates Revaluation 2017 - Check Challenge Appeal
We have a busy time ahead as we come to the end of the 2010 Rating List and the new list goes live on 1st April 2017. The valuation date is set as 1st April 2015 and the Valuation Office have now completed their revaluation process in readiness for draft Rateable values to be available to download on 1st October this year.
- Supporting Tourism across the South West
Vickery Holman are pleased to announce that we are sponsoring the Large Hotel of the Year Category at the South West Tourism Awards.
- Team VH Roc up for 5k
A select team of Vickery Holman employees from across the south west took part in Truro’s annual 5km run supporting the charity Roc.
- Commercial Land For Sale
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing Commercial development land at Walker Business Park on the Threemilestone Industrial Estate, Truro.
- Dispute Resolution Expertise: We’ll fight for what’s right
Vickery Holman can provide coordinated and integrated litigation advice across the South West and beyond.
- Market fundamentals remain solid for both occupiers and investors
The imminent European referendum is causing some indecision in the property investment market, resulting in a slight slowdown in interest and hence values. This however, potentially presents a window of opportunity for those still looking to buy.
- Coodes Solicitors relocate to St Austell Business Park
Acting jointly with May Whetter & Grose Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of 5,000 sq ft of brand new office space at St Austell Business Park to Coodes Solicitors.
- Letting at Paardeberg Road, Bodmin
Acting on behalf of a private landlord client Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of Unit 1, Paardeberg Road, Bodmin, Cornwall.
- Agency Assistant - Exeter Vacancy
Would you like to join our Exeter Agency team?
- Landlord and Tenant Surveyor Vacancy
Vickery Holman are looking to expand their General Practice team within the South West.
- Vickery Holman appointed by Cornwall Council
Vickery Holman are pleased to confirm that they will be working with Cornwall Council for the next four years as the Authority’s Framework Consultants for Estates Services as from 01 April 2016.
- Ban on Second Homes?
The St Ives draft Neighbourhood Plan has ambitions to prevent any new homes being built within its boundary and occupied as second homes, which has raised eyebrows nationally.
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards - April 2018
April 2018 is approaching fast and the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) could stop you from leasing your property – Act now!
- A rough guide to “Business Rates”
Business Rates is the commonly used term for a tax on the occupation of non-domestic property. The Government given name for this is National Non-Domestic Rates.
- Industrial Unit Sold at Langage
Vickery Holman have sold another industrial unit on Langage Industrial Estate.
- The UK economy maintains steady growth through 2015
The UK economy maintained its steady growth through 2015 driven by services and construction output but the pace of growth has eased according to the latest quarterly figures from The Bank of England.
- Budget 2016 – Good news for those purchasing commercial property
The Government has announced that they will reform the stamp duty land tax (SDLT) on freehold and leasehold premium non-residential transactions as of midnight on the 16th March.
- Budget 2016 - Business Rates changes: Good news for small businesses
We still await the detail on the reforms to the business rates system, but a number of changes have been announced in today’s budget, most notably of benefit to small businesses.
- Unit C2, Dudnance Lane, Pool, Redruth
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing a modern industrial unit offering ground and first floor offices and storage/ workshop space in a well established industrial location.
- Market Review events are back by popular demand!
Vickery Holman have pleasure in hosting their fifth annual Market Review events in February 2016.
- New Housing Policy for Local Authorities and Developers to come to terms with !
In his Autumn Statement Spending Review, Chancellor George Osborne announced a series of new measures aimed at backing families who aspire to buy their own home and increasing the supply of housing.
- Selling Development Land
Planning Applications on larger sites are a thorough process which is complicated,expensive and time consuming.
- Flurry of activity at Callywith Gate
South West Property Specialists, Vickery Holman, are currently handling a range of properties at Callywith Gate Industrial Estate in Bodmin.
- VH Crowned Champions as they conquer commando charity challenge
The 9th October saw the 5 strong VH team, head off to tackle the world famous Royal Marines Endurance Training Course on Woodbury Common.
- Local Authorities able to incentivise and promote business growth
In an effort to boost enterprise and economic activity in their catchments, Authorities will be given powers to set their own uniform business rates which will determine rating liabilities.
- Pension Reforms: Choosing the right property investment
The Government Pension Reforms are now in place allowing those over 55 to access their pension fund in order to facilitate alternative investment plans.
- Selling Development Land
Planning Applications on larger sites are a thorough process which is complicated, expensive and time consuming.
- The Value of Development Land
Materialising development value is a long and winding road where the destination value and cost are often not known on the day when the vendors and developers agree to a sale.
- Vickery Holman support ROC charity at Gig rowing event
As part of their annual gig rowing event Vickery Holman invited some of the more intrepid people ROC support to take part in this exciting and challenging activity.
- Office to residential Permitted Development Right to be welcomed by developers
On Monday 12th October the Government announced that the temporary Permitted Development Right has now been permanently changed.
- Confidence in Economy leads to Expansion in Exeter
Encouraging economic conditions in Exeter have driven South West Property Consultants Vickery Holman to expand their Exeter Team.
- Plymouth Offices Popular With Investors
Property investors are active in the South West property market with the latest transaction being the sale of Endurance House, Parkway Court, Plymouth.
- Pension push on property market
The property market is widely acknowledged as a likely target for those who are taking benefit of the recent change with pensions and looking to invest funds outside of the usual pension system. Property is believed to be less volatile and a reasonable safe long term investment when compared to a number of other assets such as equities. It also provides a regular rental income plus the usual anticipation of capital growth over a medium to long term period.
- First owner gets keys at Walker Business Park
Vickery Holman is pleased to announce that building works are now complete on phase 1 of the brand new Walker Business Park at Threemilestone.
- Commercial Premises, Wheal Rose, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall
Vickery Holman have just recently commenced marketing a detached commercial property just off the A30 at Wheal Rose near Scorrier.
- Coral taking historic Penzance building
Acting on behalf of private landlord clients Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of 23-24 Market Place, Penzance, Cornwall.
- In for a ‘ Tri-ing Time’
As temperatures soar eight employees of South Wet surveying firm, Vickery Holman are making last minute preparations before heading to London to take part in the JLL Property triathlon to raise funds for Starlight.
- Regional Markets Popular with Investors
Property investors in the UK are finding far more attractive deals in the regions, the South West being particularly popular.
- The Ship sets sail under new ownership
One of Plymouth’s most iconic buildings, The Ship at Derriford, has been sold to the local property developer, Burrington Estates.
- Pinkies propel to property triathlon success
Eight members of the Vickery Holman team from three of the SW offices have recently taken part in the Human Race, a triathlon organised by JLL for personnel connected to the property industry.
- A new recruit for the Professional Services Team
Sam Payne joins the team in Vickery Holman's Plymouth office
- 35 Barncoose Industrial Estate, Pool, Redruth, Cornwall
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing a detached commercial unit in a prominent location at Barncoose.
- New Letting
Acting on behalf of a private individual Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of 85 Market Jew Street, Penzance, Cornwall.
- Prominent Premises just off Chiverton Roundabout come to market
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing a prominent and flexible unit located just off the A30 and A390.
- VH join PAI: Independent Commercial Property Agents
“We are pleased to announce that we have teamed up with PAI to provide the network with expert property advice in the South West region” reports Head of Agency Alan Treloar.
- Happy Birthday to..US!
Vickery Holman is able to trace its origins back to 1848. With the Vickery Holman brand name being created in 1990 and 25 years on we are still going strong.
- Vickery Holman Plymouth office team feel Valued
The Vickery Holman valuation team can now boast two further members based in their Plymouth office, taking the number of RICS Registered Valuers across the firm to 11 - the most recorded in a South West firm. Recruitment has been a necessity due to the high levels of workload experienced by all offices within the Valuation service.
- Pubs Code could end recovery in the pub market
“Uncertainty still rules the sector” comments Robert Beale, Head of Valuation Services & Associate at Vickery Holman.
- Positivity in Plymouth
Plymouth is full of positivity at the moment as the economy continues to improve. The past 12 months has seen an increase in demand for property and therefore an increase in transactions. Particularly since the start of this year the market has continued to improve to such a point where we now have a lack of supply of all types of property with demand continuing to increase.
- Krowji Finds Favour
15 businesses have already signed up to take new studio space in the Phase I development of new studios at Krowji, Cornwall’s leading cultural cluster in Redruth, despite the fact it will not be complete until May.
- Maintaining good tenant relations through proactive repair
It is common to find that most leases require a tenant to keep their demise in a good state of repair. In this case at the end of their lease the tenant will be responsible for ensuring the property is returned to the landlord in the condition which would result from the tenant complying with its obligations. This will include gas, electrical and other services along with compliance with statute/fire regulations, which ensure that fire alarms are serviceable when tested.
- News from the West
Property Consultants Vickery Holman are the latest addition to the PAI Network and bring with them coverage of the south west of England from the main regional centres of Truro, Plymouth and Exeter.
- Historic building set to realise a new page in its history on Exeter Quayside
Exeter’s historic and bustling quayside is set to see further regeneration, across the road from the Clip and Climb Centre at the head of the Canal Basin is 60 Haven Road; Agent’s Vickery Holman are pleased to announce that the property is under offer to local private property company EIC Ltd, who will be offering potential occupiers a unique chance to be part of this exciting re-development project.
- Threemilestone offices taken by construction company
Acting on behalf of private investor clients Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of first floor office space of 115 sq m (1,250 sq ft) to a local construction company on a new 6 year lease at an undisclosed rental.
- Land sold at Trekye Close, Four Lanes, Redruth, Cornwall
Acting on behalf of local landowners Vickery Holman have recently concluded the sale of development land adjacent to Trekye Close, Four Lanes, Redruth to Halsall Construction for an undisclosed sum.
- Buoyant Investment Market
Vickery Holman’s Investment Department celebrated a successful end to 2014 with over £7 million worth of transactions completeing in the last 2 months of the year.
- Vickery Holman Market Review: Back again this February
Vickery Holman are pleased to announce their fourth annual Market Review presentations. The presentations will be held in Truro, Plymouth and Exeter on 3rd, 4th and 5th of February respectively.
- Gateway Business Centre, Barncoose, Redruth, Cornwall
Insurance company, Towergate, have recently taken occupation of brand new office space at the Gateway Business Centre, Barncoose, Redruth.
- Landmark Helston shop let to Countrywide Estate Agents
Acting on behalf of private landlord clients Vickery Holman’s Truro office have recently concluded the letting of 21 Meneage Street, Helston, Cornwall.
- Developments at Vickery Holman: New Associates Announcement
Significant appointments and promotions are occurring at the South West’s largest firm of commercial property consultants - Vickery Holman.
- Valuation Date for 2017 Rating Revaluation: Confirmed as 1st April 2015
The government has this week confirmed the valuation date for the 2017 Business Rates Revaluation will be the 1st April 2015.
- Vickery Holman Wear It Pink for Breast Cancer
Employees across the three offices of Vickery Holman have been raising money for the Breast Cancer Campaign by donning their pink attire, hosting cake and book sales and baking pink treats for sale in their respective offices across the south west.
- Office premises become Chapel of Rest
Acting on behalf of Cornwall Glass & Glazing, South West commercial property specialists Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of Chough House, Holmbush Road, St. Austell, Cornwall.
- April 2018 – Major Shakeup!
From April 2018 the Government proposes that it will be unlawful to let Commercial (Non-Domestic properties) with an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating lower than an ‘E’.
- Jewel of an Investment in Brixham’s Bustling High Street
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an investor, or indeed an owner occupier, to snap up the freehold of 44 Fore Street, a ground floor lock up shop located on Brixham’s prime shopping street.
- Xpress Success: Full house at new business park off the A38 at Chudleigh
Xpressway Business Park, celebrates a full house; the last remaining unit has just been snapped up.
- Well sized for small business: Industrial unit becomes available in popular Marsh Barton
Hot on the heels of the successful letting of Unit 5 to Marsh Tyres earlier this year...
- Prominent City Centre Office Building Sold
Vickery Holman have just completed the sale of the former Sitters & Co Solicitors offices
- The EPC – a powerful weapon affecting value and disposal?
The Government’s consultation papers issued at the end of July now provide details about the practical implementation of the Energy Act 2011 and confirm the intent to uphold Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) for buildings.
- Bargaining on the South West
The largest off-licence chain in the United Kingdom, has announced its’ intention to rapidly expand within the South West.
- Investment Sale of Tamar House
Tamar House, one of Plymouth’s most recognisable buildings has been sold by property consultants Vickery Holman.
- Joules comes to Falmouth
Acting on behalf of a private landlord client Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of 32, Market Street, Falmouth to the well known clothing brand – Joules - adding to their growing network of 80 stores.
- Residential Development at Carn Brea Lane
Vickery Holman have completed a sale for residential development in Redruth
- Leading the Westcountry and Building on Success
Vickery Holman has boosted their Professional Services team
- VH guests and staff have a wheelie good time!
Vickery Holman recently hosted their third annual Trailquest cycling event
- Cycle Trailquest - 11th June 2014
A Vickery Holman cycling event in Truro
- Carving “3 Truro”
Cornwall’s new work-zone offering inspirational investment business space with boosting benefits
- Opening up the Krowji View
Cornwall’s £3.7million Creative Workspace Project
- Rating update May 2014
March, April and May are always a busy time of year for Rating professionals and 2014 is no exception, as proposals are afoot for changes to the business rates system.
- Former Land Registry Archive Store - SOLD
Vickery Holman are pleased to announce that the sale of the Former Land Registry Archive Store at Drakes Hill Court, Burrington Way, Plymouth has now completed.
- Property Investment Market Commentary - March 2014
Investment market commentary
- Significant new business space development underway, Walker Business Park, Threemilestone, Truro
“One of the most significant developments of new commercial property in the Truro area in many years is now underway at Threemilestone” reports Neil Stubbs of Vickery Holman’s Truro office.
- Former Castles Kitchens Showroom Sold
Following the closure of Castes Kitchens Limited in September 2013 insolvency practitioners Lamey’s was appointed to put the company into liquidation. At this stage Vickery Holman were instructed by Lamey’s to dispose of the freehold interest in the building at Estover Close, Estover, Plymouth.
- Trevissome House, Trevissome Farm, Chiverton Cross, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall
Vickery Holman are commencing marketing good quality offices ideally at Trevissome Farm, just off Chiverton Cross – ideally situated for the main A30 trunk road.
- Flexible office space at Treleigh
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing a pair of adjoining offices on the popular Treleigh Industrial Estate, well located for both Truro and the A30.
- Land sold between Pool and Camborne
Acting on behalf of an International supermarket chain South West property specialists Vickery Holman have recently concluded the sale of a parcel of land between Pool and Camborne.
- Retail premises available in popular seaside town
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing an attractive, recently re-furbished retail unit in a prominent position in the heart of the popular south coast town of Mevagissey.
- Top Five Most Active Agents
Vickery Holman’s Agency Department are pleased to announce that they have recently been placed in the Top Five Commercial Property Agents active in the South West according to national property journal, Estates Gazette.
- The Old Printing Works, The Leats, Truro, Cornwall
Vickery Holman are marketing a single storey building with a secure yard in close proximity to Pydar Street, King Street and River Street in the heart of Truro.
- What a relief!
An update on Business Rates
- Residential Sector Update
"2014 has arrived with an air or optimism", Anthony Eke, Land and Planning at Vickery Holman
- Vickery Holman have their finger on the pulse ...
Vickery Holman have let the ground floor office suite in Building 1 at Brooklands Office Campus, Crownhill. Brooklands Office Campus is located off Budshead Road and comprises of eight office blocks which make up an attractive office complex.
- The New Mylor Yacht Club Project
The redevelopment in Mylor, Cornwall, described as "Small but challenging"
- Ding Dong Another Deal Done at Bell Park…
Another two units let at Bell Park Industrial Estate, Newnham, Plympton
- Legal Update
On 1st October 2013 the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 (PMA) was repealed due to the existence of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPRs) and Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008 (BPRs).
- It’s all in the Craft
It is heartening to see exciting and interesting businesses setting up during any period, but especially now.
- Summertime, and the living was….crazily busy for our Education department!
A new string has evolved to the Vickery Holman education bow over the last two years – funding bid writing for schools, nurseries and colleges of all varieties across diverse funding streams.
- Consent granted for Housing and a Care Home redevelopment
Redevelopment planned for Cornish land in South Crofty
- Retail letting in Helston
The property comprises a double-fronted shop unit with upper parts and is situated in the centre of this popular market town
- Industrial letting in Redruth
Letting of Unit 1, 1B Barncoose Industrial Estate, Pool , Redruth, Cornwall
- Changes to Permitted Development
A lot has been reported regarding the recent changes to permitted development, but what do they mean in practice?
- Retail is Alive and Kicking
High Street retail transaction in Tavistock
- Residential Market
An updated by Anthony Eke
- Property Investment Market Commentary
Update by Mike Oldrieve
- Cornwall's most Active Agent
Vickery Holman are delighted to announce that Neil Stubbs of their Truro office has recently been announced
the most active deal maker in Cornwall by the national property publication, Estates Gazette.
- Young professionals learn how to get the best out of networking events
The young guns of the region’s professional firms gathered at Michelmores Solicitors last week in a unique seminar aimed at taking the dread out of speaking with strangers at networking events.
- ROK’s Former Offices Let
Vickery Holman have recently let the First Floor of Building A Green Court, Truro Business Park, Threemilestone.These offices were built by, and occupied by Rok, before they went into administration in November 2010.
- Substantial Industrial Building available Freehold
Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing a substantial Industrial building located on Threemilestone Industrial Estate, a popular location between Truro and the A30.
- Unexpectedly re-available – PRICE REDUCTION
Former Remploy Premises, Longrock Industrial Estate, Longrock, Penzance, Cornwall
- Residential plots sold at Threemilestone
The remainder of a residential development undertaken at Trewin Place.
- Investment opportunity comes to the market
Vickery Holman acting jointly with Altitude Investments are pleased to announce that the Castles Kitchens premises, Estover Close, Estover, Plymouth is on the market.
- Industrial property remains popular with investors
Another sale for Vickery Holman's Investment Department of Finnimore Industrial Estate, Ottery St Mary
- Cycle fun ride!
DATE: Wednesday 10th July 2013
VENUE: The Countryman, Piece, Carnkie, Redruth, TR16 6SG. Meet in the Car Park.
- Apex Site For Sale, Cardrew Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall
Vickery Holman are pleased to announce that they are now actively marketing a well located commercial development site known as The Apex Site.
- Wharf Road site sold for a landmark development
Sale of the former British Gas site at Wharf Road, Penzance.
- Sherwell House Now For Sale
Sherwell House, North Hill, Plymouth is now being marketed for sale through Vickery Holman.
- Bespoke Central Employment Opportunity Available
Commercial property consultants Vickery Holman have just commenced marketing of an opportunity for an occupier to acquire a bespoke new build employment unit in the Peverell area of Plymouth.
- Former Brewery Sold
Brewers Court, a development of 14 modern apartments has been sold by the Investment Department of Vickery Holman.
- Section 106 negotiations - A new tool
The Government have released new regulations aimed at assisting developers with stalled sites to deliver vital housing.
- Queen Street, Exeter Investment Sale
A spring step forward for the commercial property market
- Unit 7, Threemilestone Industrial Estate, Truro, Cornwall
Rare freehold trade counter opportunity
- Ending the Year on a High
2012 was an interesting year for property transactions with burst of activity throughout the year, a bit like a misfiring engine, but it is always good to finish the year with a flourish.
- St Austell letting to Aspire Gymnastics Academy
Acting on behalf of Lancaster PLC, Vickery Holman have recently concluded the letting of premises at Bucklers Lane, Holmbush, St Austell.
- Quality income still sells
The Investment department of Vickery Holman has completed the sale of a tyre and exhaust centre Billacombe Road, Plymstock.
- Planning Application Increase in Fees
More changes in planning process are seen as a negative impact for those wishing to invest in development. Issuing the extent of the cost changes with only one week’s notice gives little time to prepare for the adjustments especially as applications submitted after this date will be subject to the increase in cost.
- Letting concluded for private investor on office premises at Ella Court, Truro
Letting concluded for private investor on office premises at Ella Court, Truro
- Letting to Saltrock in Truro
Letting to Saltrock in Truro
- Freehold Office sold at Threemilestone, Truro
Freehold Office sold at Threemilestone, Truro
- Historic Riverside Pub - Sold
Historic Riverside Pub - Sold
- VH congratulates Sam Lyon-Smith on achieving her RICS qualification
VH congratulates Sam Lyon-Smith on achieving her RICS qualification
- VH Plymouth welcomes Joanne Harwood
VH Plymouth welcomes Joanne Harwood
- Former Gunnislake Chapel Ready for Conversion
Former Gunnislake Chapel Ready for Conversion
- One Floor Remaining at Prideaux Court, Plymouth
One Floor Remaining at Prideaux Court, Plymouth
- Plymouth City Centre Office letting
Plymouth City Centre Office letting
- FREEHOLD ON FORE STREET FOR SALE
Press Release - FREEHOLD ON FORE STREET FOR SALE
- Hendra House, Launceston Offered for Tender
Acting on the joint instructions of Cornwall Council and Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service Vickery Holman have recently commenced marketing Hendra House at Dunheved Road, Launceston.
- Vickery Holman and Chloe’s Restaurant combine to launch catering facility for St Boniface College
VH Building surveyor Alex Sproson MRICS rescued a difficult situation where the previous scheme was over budget and in danger of not being delivered in time.